27 August 2019

Explode through art

Its been quiet a long while I posted or opened up my heart. I mean, life has ups and downs then and there but a pit fall happens sometimes too. All you could do at such times, it follow up, and go with the pace, so you could see where life is taking you. Yes I was socially silent, but didn't and couldn't shut down my mind.

I painted walls, made art on empty walls, painted table, chair, painted rocking horse, what not. I made toys, dresses for my new charm, my daughter. I made clouds, stars, sun, moon, everything that would make her happy, because, thats what mattered for me. I still couldn't see whats happening with me, or take it or talk about it, all I could do is be silent with my emotions and explode my passion for art in everything I see. Luckily, this new addition in my life, my daughter appreciated me with a sense of surprise and awe in her face every time I did something, I could see she loved it. So I kept going and still does. 

Well now is the time, I share all I did. And yes I am a designer back again now, I started accepting projects, most correctly started getting projects. So if you are looking for me designing for you, bring in the projects, bring in new challenges, cause I am ready to diversify from from my existing design interests. 

Well all I could say is passion for something will keep you going, know matter in which part of life you are.

No comments: