24 September 2019

Tattoo it is

Never really a tattoo person or thought of working on them. But a brother of mine, asked me to work on a tattoo sketch based on the God Murgas Spear, which we call 'Vel' to be unique and interesting. He was gonna have the sketch pinned on to himself for as long as he wants with lot of pain and he trusted me with the design, I mean which was quiet big. Everyone knows the process of tattooing and how it hurts. So I did put my heart and soul on this design. I am quiet a spiritual one, but this made me a bit more spiritual. My husband being his friend too got excited and helped me with ideas. And I came up with quiet some sketches. Honestly I loved sketching them, maybe one of the best works I did so far. Everyone loved the sketch so much, they all said it just gave a new perspective to the Vel itself. :)


This is how it came out, the tattoo maker did all justice to the design.





No comments: